October 25th, 2011 § Comments Off on Can I Lose Weight with Hypnosis? § permalink
Weight loss is one of the most common reasons clients come to Intuitive Hypnosis of Portland. It’s often the “last resort” for those who have tried diet after diet either having great but short term success, or, no success at all. They ask what my success rate is and I tell them that regardless of my success rate, they can increase the odds of their success if the following statements are true for them.
- I am willing to change my behavior to achieve my health and fitness goals.
- I am willing to give up the benefits of being overweight.
- I have a plan and I’m ready to implement it; or, I would like your advice about developing a plan that will work for me.
- I am willing to clean out my cupboards and purge any foods that are not part of my new eating habits.
- I am willing to participate in some kind of exercise routine at least 5 days/week, forever.
- I want to be healthy and fit, and I will do what it takes to achieve that goal. » Read the rest of this entry «
October 3rd, 2011 § Comments Off on Emotional vs Physical Hunger § permalink
With the holidays and the New Year drawing near, I want to spend some time talking about weight loss. It is one of the most common reasons people seek help from a hypnotherapist, and one of the many behavior changes possible with the use of hypnosis.
The majority of my weight loss clients are able to achieve success after 3 to 4 sessions. On occasion, more or less sessions are required. One of the most important conversations I have with clients has to do with the exploration of why they eat. There is a big difference between emotional hunger and physical hunger. » Read the rest of this entry «
August 17th, 2010 § Comments Off on Hypnosis for Weight Loss § permalink
If you have problems controlling your weight, chances are you have tried a variety of diets, pills, and other methods to reduce your weight. Some of these work, some don’t. Overeating is a personal and individual condition. You don’t overeat for exactly the same reasons someone else does.
Permanent weight loss can happen. It happens through nutritional awareness, long-term physical fitness and exercise, altering emotional ties with eating and changing poor eating habits into healthy ones.
Hypnosis CAN help you to achieve these goals, but make no mistake: YOU make the changes in yourself. I am more than happy to show you how easy it can be to achieve your body image goals through the use of hypnosis. Yes, you can do it!
- The Truth About Hypnosis (selfimprovementbase.com)
- Weight Loss Through Hypnosis (selfimprovementbase.com)